Seismic Considerations for Water Infrastructure: Displacement Hazard Analysis and Soil Liquefaction - Live Webinar
Includes a Live Event on 10/18/2022 at 9:45 AM (PDT)
SARBS Members: Complimentary
Member fee: $25.00
Non-Member fee: $35.00
Contact Hours: TBD
1. Review current practice of fault displacement hazard analysis (site exploration, probabilistic/deterministic analysis, hazard mapping)
2. Understand how to interpret hazard results for engineering decision-making
3. Recognize the conditions required and potential consequences for soil liquefaction
4. Learn about engineering ground improvement methodologies to mitigate soil liquefaction
Moderator: Danielle Drake
1. Fault Displacement Hazard Analysis for Critical Infrastructure. Stephen Thompson, Lettis Consultants International, Inc.
2. Soil Liquefaction and Liquefaction Mitigation Methods. Sergio Duarte, AECOM.
Lettis Consultants International, Inc.
Sergio Duarte, PE
Project Engineer - Geotechnical
Registrants who view the live webinar to see the slides and hear the audio and then enter the correct attention check code (directions below) will receive INSERT contact hours towards CWEA's certifications: TBD
To receive your contact hours for viewing the live webinar, please note the two (2) different attention check codes that will be displayed at two different points during the webinar in the top left or right corner of the presentation for approximately 90 seconds. Please enter these codes as 1st attention check code – 2nd attention check code (XXXX-XXXX) in the Attention Check Code component under the "Contents" tab.
Please note, all user activity of CWEA certification holders on the Online Wastewater Education Network is subject to the CWEA Code of Ethics standards for professional conduct and ethics. Certification holders should receive credit for a training only once within the same contact hour period. Any attempt to undermine the certification process may be subject to ethics procedures and possible sanctions. It is not possible to receive contact hours for both attending the live webinar and viewing the recording.
Once you have entered the correct attendance check codes, you will be able to create and download an electronic certificate of completion under the "Contents" tab.